Friday, July 15, 2011

NEW Favorites!


Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I have had a new post, so here ya' go, some more FAVORITES!  I love finding new products that make me look beautiful or life easier and I LOVE telling everyone about them!
My first favorite new product may be of a shocker but since I have a 100 lb. dog in an apartment, he's not perfect and has accidents from time to time and the BEST thing I have found for stains/odor is VERY cheap and easy to find!

Yep, my friends, I love this stuff!  It instantly takes the odor out of your carpet and within a few minutes of the cleaner working away, the stain vacuums right up! AND the cost of this magic-in-a-can is less than $4 and it lasts FOREVER!  Love, love this stuff and so does Justin.  Look for this stuff at your local Wal-Mart. ;)

Alright, on to my next favorite new find, now this is a little pricey BUT it lasts a very long time so you get your money's worth.  I actually found this by my favorite make-up guru on YouTube, Kandee Johnson.  This concealer is SOOOO awesome!  I have had dark circles under my eyes since I was a child and it really stresses me out trying to cover them up and thank goodness for this wonderful stuff!

This stuff is made by Sephora and honestly, I'm more of a MAC girl but Kandee has yet to steer me wrong, so I thought I'd give it a try and it's UH-MAZING!  I ordered mine from Amazon and it was here in 3 days.  I have gotten my face wet because, ya' know, it rains everyday here in Florida and it does not come off!  Awesome, awesome stuff.  And you may think, "Wow, $42 for concealer?" Yes! And there is quite a bit of this stuff in the compact that will last you quite a while!

My last favorite thing are these nail stickers that cover your whole toe!  

No need to worry about wet toes anymore or going to the nail salon for cute decals and jewels!  These puppies are just like heavy duty stickers that you place on your finger nails or toes and then "cut off" the excess with the cuticle pusher they give you in the package.  One reason I love these things so much is because they come in PATTERNS or crazy colors.  No need to try to be Picasso anymore!  Another reason I love them is because on the package it says they last up to 10 days, well, let me tell you I have had mine on my toes for at least a month!  They are so awesome, so easy and so much cheaper than a salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment