Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Florida, My Florida



Here is everything from our move to Florida.  It honestly isn't much because I was SO tired throughout the whole trip.



Seafood Gumbo, the first time Justin and I had some and it was de-lish!

Fried fish, shrimp, crawfish tails, hush puppies and onion rings! Yum.

"I'm ready to go!"

Harley & I after our humongous lunch in Louisiana



SOOOO sad...

The "pilot"



In Louisiana

This hilarious name we saw on an 18 wheeler, 'Too Legit'.

LSU

H-D in Baton Rouge, Louisiana






For some reason, he was OBSESSED with putting his nose infront of the vent.




In Alabama, when the sun was rising.


SO cramped but he had more room than I did!

Capital City H-D in Tallahassee, FL




Gas prices in Lake City, FL

The first palm trees in Florida!

Toll road in Orlando!

The only thing we had in our fridge the first night. :)

These trees are everywhere in Orlando! They are very interesting...

A SUPER Target! 






When we finally get everything put away and our apartment decorated, I will post a video tour of our place!

No comments:

Post a Comment