Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Road Trippin'

Justin and I have our Florida trip planned out already, yep, already.  That can give you a little idea of how excited we are for the big move.  We even printed out a map and documented every stop we are planning on stopping at, including state lines since this girl has never truly been out of the state of Texas.
Ta-daaaa! Here is "MAPPY"!
He is a little long in the "tooth", I know. 

Alrighty, so here is the low down on our trip…
1.  Leave Pleasanton, Tx by 5 a.m.
2.  First stop (I am not including the stops for fuel), Louisiana state line and of course, Harley and I will take a picture!  This will mark the first state I have officially traveled to!
3.  Stop for lunch in Baton Rouge at Heads and Tails Seafood for some CRAWFISH! Bring on the mud bugs!!!
4.  Third stop, the Mississippi state line and yet, another photo op with Fat Dog. :)
5.  Biloxi, Mississippi for the night and we are having dinner at The Shed BBQ
6.  Wake up at 5 a.m., again, and if you know me, I am sooo not a morning person, unless I am going on a trip and then you will see this girl jump out of bed, get ready in two minutes and already be in the truck ready to go.  Anywho, we will then hit the Florida state line (for another picture).
7.  Stop for lunch in Tallahassee at  Andrew's Bar & Grill which is pet friendly, yay so Harley will be joining us!
8. And if all goes as planned, we should arrive at our new home, at the City West Apartments!

Stay tuned for our road trip updates and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment