Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a phase.

So, blogging is the new cool thing to do, huh?  Ok, I will jump on that band wagon, I suppose!

Who is Erin? Good question!
And, why is she starting a blog? Bad question.

Who is Erin? I am a photographer.  No, I did not plan on that career choice growing up but hey, I love it & that's all that matters, right?  When I was growing up, I actually wanted to be a veterinarian (and the name even has MY name in the middle), then an astronomer (random, I know) & when I finally started college I changed once again to Journalism.  I took a few photography classes and boom, that's how I ended up here.  I honestly, never thought of doing photography as a profession until my best friend, Katy, asked shoot her engagement photos and they came out beautiful!  And the rest is history!  I can honestly thank her for trusting me in taking such special photos for her and her husband because if she hadn't, I probably would not be doing what I love and making money doing it.

Continuing on, Justin & I have been together for over a year now and it sure did fly by!  We have a great time together no matter where we are or what we are doing.  We are complete nuts around each other which means there is never a dull moment.  I know for me, I have never had a such a great relationship before with someone who is so caring, loving and completely gets me.  He loves me for me and I love him for who he is, even though he may do a few things that drive me bananas but no one is perfect, right?  He is pretty close to being perfect though. ;)

And last but not least, I cannot forget my big, fat, hairy boy, Harley Ware.  He has many nicknames such as, Fat Dog, Fat Butt, H Dub, H Dawg, Baby Boy & Dingleberry.
His favorite things are:
Food
Paper (especially, toilet paper & coffee filters)
Treats
Sleep
More food
His Harley Hog from Harley Davidson
His stuffed pony, Lightning, from Wells Fargo
Riding in the back of the jeep
Playing in water
Motorcycles
&
High fives from his dad :)

This is when we first got him! He was almost 40 lbs.

Sportin' my HD shirt

Ridin' dirty...

Taken in December weighing at about 90 lbs.


And now that you are just about caught up to speed...

That was March of last year.

And why am I starting a blog? THIS March, I am beginning this year with some new things, such as, blogging!  Also, a BIG move to Orlando, FL. with Justin (the bf) & Harley (the fat dog), so stay tuned for that exciting adventure and much more, which hopefully won't make this "blogging" thing just a phase!


No comments:

Post a Comment