Thursday, March 17, 2011

T-shirts and cases, and everything but vases...These are a few of my favorite things!

I am definitely one of those shoppers who tries to find the best of everything without spending a whole lot and I have to say Amazon.com is a great help with that!  I now hate driving, cannot stand being in a vehicle anymore because I get such anxiety, SO thanks to Amazon, I don't have to leave my house or get dressed for that matter! With that being said, I thought I would share some of my favorite products that I just cannot live without that you can purchase online with a little of my help.

I love, love, LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! It smells so, so good and it definitely wakes up those roots on my head in the morning.  I'm sure you are probably thinking, "Shampoo is one of her favorite things? Weirdo..." and yeah, it is.  It's the little things in life. ;)

After spending what seems like hours getting dressed, what is the last finishing touch? Yep, some lip gloss and this is my absolute favorite!  I used to use nothing but MAC until I found this little gem at Target.  I think, it is just like the lip gloss you can find at MAC with one secret weapon, cinnamon oil!  Cinnamon oil, when applied to your lips, will dramatically increase the blood circulation to your lips and will give your lips a puffy appearance.  It does sting for a few minutes but after a while, you will find it totally addicting!  It's called Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss by Soap & Glory.
I love this stuff!  I love just about all of the Soap & Glory products!  Target carries quite a bit of the S&G product line or you can check out the website. Soap & Glory is all about women empowerment and looking your best and most beautiful while doing it.  And let me tell you, with some Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss on, I feel like I could definitely kick some butt and take over the world and look hot while doing it.

This next product, I can blame my sister for this obsession.

Of course it's going to be lotion!!! And mmm, mmm, MMM! This lotion from Bath & Body Works smells SO good.  It does not smell woodsy or musky like you may think.  To me, it has a sweet and sophisticated scent.  And I do not believe it has anything to do with Twilight, in case you're wondering...


I know just about everyone else is obsessed with the V neck t-shirt like I am.  I think I own 8 different colors now and I'm sure Justin is so tired of seeing me in a plain V neck t-shirt with the pocket on the side but THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE!  Not to mention, they go with everything.  Amazon has some great prices on them at the moment, so go ahead, get a dozen in different colors!



Are you looking to protect the outside of your electronics and still look stylish?  Well, look no more! 
Ipearl carries covers not only for your laptop but also for your Kindle, as well!
Here is Jarvis, my Macbook in turquoise completely protected and looking very modern and trendy!


If you know me well, then you know that I am not fan of wine…until NOW!  A friend of mine, Brian Volante, introduced me to this wine, Jam Jar, and Justin and I love it!  Jam Jar is a sweet red wine that not only is made out from grapes, but blueberries and raspberries too! (Oh my!)  It is great with a steak or a burger straight from the grill! 

I could not find it on Amazon, but H-E-B does carry it for about $8.00 or you can shop for it online at Stirling Fine Wines.

And of course, I could not forget a girl's two best friends…
These two are the ones I own, but I do know that Remington has many different other patterns such as, zebra print and paisley print.  They are both very easy to use and the one thing that I really like about both is that they are very light.  When I have to pack for a vacation or just overnight, the one thing I hate is a heavy bag to lug around, so it helps that my blow dryer and straightener are as light as feathers and the cost for both is under 50 bucks!

I sure do miss those days when all I had to do was go to school and go tanning!  That is definitely not the case now.  Even though this past Winter didn't seem to last very long, my tan from the summer disappeared just as fast!  Now that Spring is here, I cannot be blinding people with my ghostly white skin and since I do not have the time to lay in a tanning bed at the moment, I found this gold in a bottle!
It smells really good and is very easy to apply!  Just spray over the tan desired area, rub it in to avoid streaking and there a' go!  This type of bronzer also lasts days!  I spray it on once a week, at least, and I have a hint of sunshine on my skin for a few days.  Of course, if you use it daily the color will darken. 


And there you have it!  Here are a few of my favorite things. In a few months, I'm sure I will find more awesome stuff at great prices and when I do, I'll be sure to post a new blog!  Feel free to purchase anything I posted by clicking on the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment